A total of 16 tuition waivers worth a total of $500,000 will be awarded.
Open for all Bachelor’s students worldwide. START NOW!
The Fordham Business Challenge 2013 is a scholarship challenge arranged by Fordham Graduate School of Business Administration in collaboration with Student Competitions.
The Fordham Business Challenge consists of eight (8) competitions connected to eight (8) Master of Science programs.
The eight (8) Masters programs are:
- Master of Science in Quantitative Finance (MSQF)
- Master of Science in Global Finance (MSGF)
- Master of Science in Investor Relations (MSIR)
- Master of Science in Media Entrepreneurship (MSME)
- Master of Science in Marketing Intelligence (MSME)
- Master of Science in Business Analytics (MSBA)
- 3-Continent Master of Science in Global Management (3CMGM)
- Master of Science in Business Enterprise (MSBE)
- Go to Fordham Business Challenge 2013
- Choose your program
- Answer 3 sets of multiple choice questions and 1 essay question
- Winners in all eight (8) challenges receive a full tuition scholarship
- Runners-up in all eight (8) challenges will receive 50% tuition scholarship.
- Open to ALL worldwide.
Master your career options. START NOW!