We want to communicate to all interested candidates of this university, that there is a great opportunity to participate in a scholarship program at the University of La Verne – CALIFORNIA, USA – ULV – http://laverne.edu/
ULV is a none profit private university that is interested in receiving students from all over the world. This program is designed for students with the following features:
- Intermediate level of english language.
- 3rd year or 5th semester under graduates and graduates.
This program offers the opportunity to develop your knowledge in Business Administration, in its various areas of interest, while you improve your English having an international experience, nowadays one of the objective of all young professionals. Students may apply for partial scholarships to participate in this program, covering 70% of tuition cost.
Enrollment for classes is now open for the courses below:
- Strategy & Marketing – SM
- Finance & Accounting – FA
- Human Resources Management – HR
- Business English-First Lessons – BEFL
The program involves classes and visits to companies. It offers a 3-week intensive program and takes place in the months of January and July opening new academic and professional options for you.
This scholarship program is designed to take place during the holidays and as a result, there is a 70% discount on the normal price.
How to participate:
- All interested candidates should contact email@example.com not later than 15/11/2012 and you will be given an application form and all detailed information regarding the course.