The Faculty of Economic Sciences has always highly regarded the offer of alternative educational programmes, permanently adding to the classic training programmes different topical and interesting themes.
Thus, our faculty provides a wide range of continuing education, training, specialization or qualification courses, as well as other programmes addressing students, people looking for a job and, also, employees or employers interested.
You can find below a list of these courses and a short description.
Business Administration Courses
- The Entrepreneurial School – Business Start-Up (72 hours)
- The Entrepreneurial School – Business Expansion (72 hours)
Courses in the field of Human Resources
- Human Resources Analyst (100 hours) – accredited by CNFPA
- Human Resources Inspector (100 hours) – accedited by CNFPA
- Human Resources Manager (100 hours) – accredited by CNFPA
Computer Operation Courses /IT:
- ECDL – Computer driver license (122 hours) – accredited by ECDL Romania
- e-WORK today – computer operator (total all four modules – 210 hours)
- Professional Competences Trainer (100 hours) – accredited by CNFPA
- Practice Tutor Training (20 hours)
- Career Counselling (20 hours)
- Aptitude testing